A Dairy-Free Thanksgiving
An entire Thanksgiving meal can be healthy, dairy-free and delicious. I put a small amount of everything on my plate so I can try each dish and so I don’t eat too much. I don’t let myself have seconds until the following day. I thought I’d share with you what I’m making for Thanksgiving this year.
• Spinach salad with sautéed red onions, toasted hazelnuts, dried cranberries
with a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette
• Roasted sweet potato wedges
• Mashed potatoes with roasted garlic and chicken stock
• Organic turkey with olive oil, herbs and spices
• Rye & nut bread stuffing with sautéed onions, celery, stock & olive oil
• cranberries mixed with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
• Roasted cauliflower and parsnips mixed with onions sautéed in coconut oil
• For dessert: a raw vegan pumpkin tart with candied pumpkin seeds
(recipe from Raw Food/Real World by Kenney & Melngailis)
Have a fun and enjoyable Thanksgiving everyone.