How to Increase Testosterone without Dangerous Drugs
Many men over 30 are noticing the signs of aging at a rapid pace and want to reverse the process. How to increase testosterone, outlined by Dr. Alfred Shtaner, an urologist interviewed on the television show A Healthy You and Carol Alt, is listed in the steps below:
- Reduce fat because fat increases estrogen & reduces testosterone.
- Take zinc
- Sleep 7-9 hours each night
- Engage in resistance training at least twice a week
- Do short bursts of heavy weights and low reps to build muscle
- Lower stress
- Limit sugar, milk and grains
These steps will not only make men look and feel younger, but it will also have the same beneficial anti-aging and slimming effects on women of all ages.