ONE OF THE WORST FOODS FOR YOUR TEETH

GOLDEN RAISINS

I figured that candy was bad for my teeth, but my dental hygienist said that raisins are just as bad. The reason is that raisins have a lot of fructose and leave a sticky film on teeth. She said to rinse with water right after eating raisins and to brush with toothpaste 30 minutes after eating them.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: