Sometimes, I just don’t want to eat meat! This vegan stir-fry is tasty, flavorful, and great for a hearty dinner.
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 box diced mushrooms
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup whole wheat panko crumbs
- dash of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, oregano, fennel and cayenne
- 1/2 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped and extra oil removed with paper towels
- 8 sliced Kalamata olives
Sauté onion in olive oil until softened. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 3 minutes. Spoon onto a plate and enjoy. Easy!
Want more recipes? My weight-loss book has healthy, low-calorie dairy-free recipes. Order your copy now at http://www.thehighfivediet.com