Is swapping this for that make sense?
My husband was making fun of me because my almond milk is only 15 calories less than his coconut milk. That made me think. Does a few calories saved here and there really make a difference? So, I made a few modifications to my diet. Here’s the things I changed:
- coconut milk to almond milk = 15 calories
- 1 tablespoon to 1 teaspoon almond butter = 60 calories
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes to 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes = 150 calories
- extra 5 minutes of intense cardio before & after weight training = 67 calories
- flavored protein powder to collagen protein powder = 34 calories
With the above changes, only implemented three times a week, I saved 978 calories! So, if I keep up this new eating and exercise regimen, three times a week, I will shave off 3912 calories. Wow! It’s no wonder I lost 2 pounds.
This is one of the methods I teach in my book, The High-Five Diet. You don’t need to run marathons or starve yourself to lose weight. Order your copy today from www.thehighfivediet.com and if you have Amazon Prime, shipping is free.
You can also follow me on Instagram under @FitGirlUSA