Coleslaw dressings are usually made with a lot of oil, or an excessive amount of mayonnaise, which means: too many calories. This dressing is creamy, with only 204 calories and just 21 grams of carbs for the entire batch, and has just the right amount of punchy-flavor.
Fit Girl Coleslaw
- ¼ cup light mayo (I used Spectrum’s light vegan canola mayo)
- ¼ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small green cabbage, shredded
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- ¼ cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- Cashews, salted, roasted, chopped
Mix dressing ingredients until creamy and pour over coleslaw. Mix dressing into coleslaw with a large spoon. Keep cool in refrigerator, but it’s best when eaten right away.