No Sugar Acai Sorbet Recipe
This healthy acai sorbet that takes 5 minutes or less is refreshing, delicious, has a rich berry flavor, and is only 185 calories. Have this as breakfast or a mid-day snack.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen seedless red grapes
- 1 teaspoon almond butter, creamy, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons Acai powder, level
- 1/4 cup cold filtered water
- 1/4 cup collagen protein powder
Place ingredients in the order above in a small food processor and mix until somewhat smooth. I prefer it somewhat chunky though, because it’s colder and more fun to eat. Pour it into a chilled small bowl and eat with a small spoon.
For more recipes, check out my dairy-free cookbooks at http://www.thehighfivediet.com