Best exercise to tone & arms (lose arm fat)
The best exercise to tone (strengthen) the arms, tighten up that lose skin and lose arm fat, are push-ups. If you can’t do full push-ups, start on a higher elevation, and work your way down to the floor as you get stronger.
Best exercises to tone arms and lose arm fat:
- push-ups (narrow, diamond, chaturanga, elevated)
- wall pushes (with your feet on the floor, heels slightly raised, with a flat back, do a push up against a wall)
- bench press push-ups (put your hands on the edge of the bench, to perform push-ups on the bench)
- cable chest presses (use the cable machine at the gym to press your arms forward, while sitting upright)
- dumbbell bench or floor press (lay on a bench or on the floor, knees bent, feet flat on the floor, one dumbbell in each hand and press up)
In this video, I show how to do push-ups properly so you don’t injure yourself. Push-ups tone the triceps, the dreaded area that hangs down and flaps around when you wave. Push-ups strengthen the core, shoulders, triceps, and the chest, so it’s an excellent exercise we should all do. I’ve also included a few other chest exercises, if you can’t do any type of push-up. At the end of the video, I go over how to lose fat from the arms, so watch it through to the end.