Free San Diego Seminar on Managing Diabetes & Weight Loss
If you are in San Diego, don’t miss out on the free seminar I am giving in April at Jimbo’s Markets.
Topics to be discussed:
• How to calculate net carbs & why it matters
• The difference between simple & complex carbs
• How exercise & stress affects blood sugar levels
• Which order your foods should be eaten
• How often to eat to lose weight & reduce overeating
• How to keep blood sugar levels stable
What time: 6:30pm-8:00pm
Which locations and when:
Carmel Valley – April 30
Horton Plaza – April 4th
4S Ranch – April 11th
Seating is limited, so please sign up in advance at the above locations at Jimbo’s Vitamin Department for this FREE Seminar!
*If you cannot make it to any of these seminars, you can contact me for a private consultation, or you can listen to the following podcast when I was interviewed about how I lost weight and got my health back on track: http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/chewables/id/5278761