Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free Berry Sorbet
This sorbet tastes like candy, even though it has no sugar. It’s super simple to make and will satisfy a craving for sweets. Even the pickiest child will enjoy this guilt-free treat.
- 5 1-inch chunks frozen banana (.83% of a small banana)
- 3 frozen strawberries
- 5 frozen raspberries
- 5 frozen red grapes, seedless, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons of frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon creamy almond butter, level, salt-free
- 1/3 cup Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, alcohol free (optional)
- ¼ cup plain collagen protein powder (I use Great Lakes)*
- 1 teaspoon coconut flakes, unsweetened
Add all ingredients in the order above, except for the coconut flakes, to a mini food processor until creamy. Use a spoon to move sorbet into a small bowl and top with coconut flakes.
approx. 250 calories, 20 grams of protein, and 35 grams of net carbs
*To make your sorbet vegan, just add a few tablespoons of your favorite plant-based plain, or vanilla protein powder.