fun & funky cardio high intensity workout (7 min HIIT training)
(if you are viewing this on email or on social media, please visit site at http://www.realdiethelp.com for the most updated version of this post; it looks better, and it shows me an accurate count of views)
Exercise can and should be fun, so I took it up 1000 notches and created a car themed high intensity cardio workout with easy-to-follow dance moves. Each exercise is performed for 30 seconds. This fun and funky workout will get your heart rate up and make you laugh, at the same time. If you have knee pain or problems, keep your feet on the ground.
Below is a list of the HIIT exercises in this 7-minute cardiovascular workout, in order:
1. trucker driver: shake hips while turning the steering wheel
2. sunroof dancing: as if you’re standing in a limo on prom night
3. honk the horn with two side-steps
4. low rider: curtsy lunge pulses
5. windshield wipers: bunny hops with hands in the air
6 stick shift: step forward and back with arm moving forward & back
7. put on your seatbelt: bring arm up and across the body
8. roll down both windows: imaginary jump rope
9. back up the car: hop backwards in a square
10. wax on, wax off: up & down squats with rotating hands
11. near miss: chest press with leg lifts
12. push the car: running man dance with chest press
13. roadside assistance: jumping jacks
14. fast feet
At the end of the video, my husband shows up as the tow truck and whisks me away.
P.S. This is my 885th blog! I’ve been publishing blog posts on this platform, consistently for over seven years now. I can’t believe it’s been that long. To prevent burnout, and to provide helpful, interesting, educational, unique content, I’ll be posting blogs once a week from now on instead of twice a week.
I don’t make any money on this platform. If you’d like to donate to my page, to cover website fees, click the PayPal link below. Any amount is welcome, no matter how small. Thank you!