30-minute beginner full-body strength workout (with exercise ball, bands, one weight)
written by Nina Shantel, blog: RealDietHelp.com, published April 19, 2022
(if you are viewing this on email or on social media, please visit site at http://www.realdiethelp.com for the most updated version of this post; it looks better, and it shows me an accurate count of views)
In this 30-minute beginner full-body strength workout, you’ll need a Swiss ball (also known as an exercise ball), a sturdy chair, a light or medium strength TheraBand, one weight, and a glute/booty band. If you don’t have those pieces of equipment, that’s okay, I provide bodyweight-only modifications in the video.
The workout begins with a gentle march, followed by the exercises below, in order:
- 25 seated banded hip abductions with pec presses
- 15 single leg box squats on a chair
- Two sets of 8 Swiss ball hamstring curls (two variations)
- 20 quick calf raises with overhead finger flicks for 30 seconds
- 15 floor or Swiss ball single-arm dumbbell chest presses. Move the arm across the chest at an angle, past the midline
- 30 TheraBand T’s with alternating step-backs
- Single-arm shoulder push-press with one weight. Lower slowly.
- 15 chair dips
The workout ends with full-body gentle stretches.
Press play on the YouTube video below to begin the workout.
If this post is located on any other website other than mine, which is RealDietHelp.com, it’s been unauthorized, plagiarized (copied without my permission). The other social media sites where my articles and videos are approved to be published are on my YouTube channel (Nina’s Nutrition & Exercise Videos), my Fit Girl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheHighFiveDiet/ and my Twitter account https://twitter.com/medairyfree