Full body beginner workout with light weights (25 minute strength session)
written by Nina Shantel, blog: RealDietHelp.com, published August 9th, 2022
For this 25-minute beginner full-body strength workout, you’ll need two sets of hand weights, a mat, and 16 ounces of water
Below are the exercises performed in this workout, in order:
1. lay on your side, perform rectangles with your top leg, forwards and backwards. 10 reps (10 each direction). This exercise targets the medial glutes (hips & side butt)
2. glute bridge with wide feet (glutes) followed by log-legged narrow bridges (hamstrings)
3. Fifteen static lateral lunges with ten leg lifts. Hold one weight.
4. Three-way calf raises for one minute.
5. chest press to chest fly, 12 reps of each.
6. alternating dumbbell rows to target the back muscles
7. Front raise, high row, bent-arm eccentric lateral raises, eccentric hammer curls. This combination works the shoulders and the biceps.
8. On back, knees at 90 degrees, perform bent-leg heel taps with crunches for one minute. This exercise targets the abs, and you may also feel it in your quadriceps (the thighs)
If this post is located on any other website other than mine, which is RealDietHelp.com, it’s been unauthorized, plagiarized (copied without my permission). The other social media sites where my articles and videos are approved to be published are on my YouTube channel (Nina’s Nutrition & Exercise Videos), my Fit Girl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheHighFiveDiet/ and my Twitter account https://twitter.com/medairyfree