Alcohol-Free Lime Margarita Smoothie Recipe
This fruit smoothie tastes like a lime margarita. It’s refreshing and light, perfect for a hot summer day.
- 1 frozen banana, broken into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tsp refrigerated lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegan collagen protein powder (https://plantfusion.com/products/complete-plant-collagen-builder?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=collagen-builder&utm_term=plantfusion%20collagen&gclid=Cj0KCQjw54iXBhCXARIsADWpsG9n6K8rSUtjv8QYLzGD0d51RhoTb2Ru4ylTxNlo6quIGJO_qKd6yDsaAsNIEALw_wcB)
- 1 cup Calafia Farms Toasted Coconut-Almond Milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut flakes, unsweetened
Mix all in your blender. Pour into a chilled glass and sip.
Carbs: 30 grams Protein: 19 grams Calories: 300
P.S. I have lots of delicious, dairy-free smoothie recipes in my books: The High-Five Diet and Slimming Dairy-Free Smoothies and Desserts which are available at http://www.thehighfivediet.com